Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Commuter Life

I am a commuter, just as most of the student body of Rhode Island College. A few of my friends are as well. 3 of the 5 days I have classes, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, I get a ride from my friend Katie. Monday and Wednesday, I take the RIPTA bus system to campus. When I take the bus, it is 2 hours or sometimes more from the time I leave my house until the time I get to campus. Going home is even longer because of the time I leave. I end up in rush hour traffic on 146.
Winter is a horrible time for RIPTA commuters. The following two pictures I took on my way home about a week and a half ago.
It was about 4:30 in the afternoon. I had just missed my connection by 2 minutes. I have to take the 92 from RIC to Kennedy Plaza and then catch the 54 to my city of Woonsocket. I missed the 54. In these pictures, I am waiting for the next one that is at 4:55.

No comments:

Post a Comment